Saturday 16 July 2011

Things are getting exciting.

So after a horrendous long week of work and no play i had a brilliant friday.
After finding out ill be able to work alongside an amazing photographer with a small internship in a amazing and beautiful studio in the city i was also asked to shoot a collection a dear friend has designed.
And to make matters even better me and my partner in crime have made it official, we are now collaborating as one. This seems confusing which i understand but basically we will be working side by side with all our shoots to hopefully create beautiful images with the input and ideas from two different points of view which i'm obviously over the moon about.
I got the idea from two photographers in american called mert&marucs whom work side by side to create beautiful fashion images, so now i'm going to post some brilliant inspiration and some of there work to get the creative blood flowing.
                                                                       Mert&Marcus





All of these are taken by Mert&Marcus and i don't even think i was able to do them justice but seriously have a little squiz on google, these men are gods.

Step two of this blog is more so about things i would cut my right arm of for right now, basically i'm constantly in this state of "that is amazing would anyone like to give me $5000 to buy it ?" Because i'm a pitiful art student and we never have any money (trust me, we don't)


                                                       Christopher Kane 2012 Resort.
I think the reason i am so baffled by this collection is because i actually wouldn't wear most of this (id wear those amazing maroon/purple/shiny pants on the far right and the dress second from the left for sure) but in all honestly i don't think i would be able to pull of a lot of this and as a result wouldn't wear it however that dose not stop the fact i want to own it. i want it to be in my closet so i can touch it and feel it and inhale it. And you know your good when you make clothing that someone wants to own with no desire and or intention of ever actually wearing. Bravo.

                                                           Marc Jacobs 2012 Resort
Florals getting sophisticated and serious, need i say more ? I would like the outfit second from the right, the floral dress after that and the red playsuit please. Anyone who would like to drop this of at my place as a gift for being such a great person give me a buzz and ill even buy you a coffee.

                                                     Proenza Schouler Resort 2012
I would eat my left arm for the dress and pant suit on the left, i am willing to eat my arm on camera, please someone buy this and make me eat my arm. 


                                                      Alexander Wang Resort 2012
I have a big soft sport for mr wang (i generally refer to him as Awang when alone). In my eyes the man can do no wrong he is blessed with a gift, the gift of making me want to spend lots of dollars on his creations and id say thats a pretty darn good gift to have. 


so now i have lost interest in blogging, ill keep this updated with how everything is going and i'm pretty excited about life right now.
smell you later !

No comments:

Post a Comment